Terms and Conditions
MageTraining is the trading name for Future Clients Marketing and Training Ltd (UK) and Sozzos Training and Consulting Inc (USA)
Privacy and Security
MageTraining will not share any information with 3rd parties without your explicit consent. Information we hold will only be used for our marketing purposes which you can opt out from at any time.
Online payments are processed through a secure PayPal account, SecPay and Braintree. Financial details are not held by MageTraining.
Cancellations & Postponements
1. You may cancel your booking free of charge within the first 14 days of booking the course.
Please note: If the booking is cancelled within a 4 week period prior to the course running then the above is overridden by our normal cancellation policy (see point 2)
2. Cancellation made after 14 days and up to 4 weeks before the course takes place will incur an administration charge of 50% of the course fee.
3. Cancellation made less than 4 weeks prior to the course date wil be charged at the full course fee per person.
4. You may transfer your booking up to 14 days before the course start date. This will incur an administration charge of £75
5. Transfers cannot be made during the 14 days period prior to the course date.
6. You may substitute a delegate free of charge at any time.
Our Cancellation Terms
7. MageTraining reserves the right to cancel any advertised course if deemed necessary by the company.
8. A pack containing your joining information, venue directions and time table will be sent to you via email approximately 10 days before the course. If you have not received this information within 7 days of the course start date please contact us and we will resend the information.
9. If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and we will endeavour to meet your needs on the day
10. We always use the highest quality venues to ensure your comfort during the course. Although unlikely, venues may be subject to change but will be in close proximity to the original course venue. Please make sure you read the delegate pack carefully to see the final and correct venue.
The following is included as standard in your course fees:
- Class participation
- Team workshops
- Comprehensive course materials
- Morning and/or afternoon refreshments
- Lunch (if an all day course)
- Course Completion Certificate
Overnight accommodation and travel costs are not included in the fee.
All course fees are payable 14 days before the date of the course. Your place on the course is not confirmed until payment is received. Please note if payment is not made 14 days before the date of the course, we reserve the right to readvertise the place.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
We operate a multi-attendee discount - the more people you send the more you can save. Please see individual courses for information on the discounts available.
We reserve the right to remove any promotions at any time.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice and changes will apply to any course, seminar or workshop booking received after the date of the change.